The Sonic Fan Music Festival 2013

Rexy

http://radio.sonicstadium.org/2013/04/sonic-radio-radiosega-and-segasonicradio-team-up-for-sonic-fan-music-festival-2013/

I'm not too sure if this thread belongs in Community, but hey, gotta get the word out, right? :P

Originating at Sonic Radio, the Sonic Fan Music Festival is seen as an annual radio marathon event that recognizes fan remixes for the Sonic franchise and the people responsible for them. Remixers were invited to submit their own content for the event, while listeners could also let them know which tracks they consider to be their personal favorites.

Last year, it was all organised by Sonic Radio's SonicRemix and ShadowRemix and had help from RadioSEGA's Gavvie, so it was a small team but was still a very strong effort. This time around, the team has extended to involve more of the DJ team over at not only RadioSEGA (which also includes myself doing an hour-long slot on the day), but also at the currently-reforming SegaSonic Radio.

I was pointed to this by chance last year and saw it as a fun ride through and through. And now this year, I'd like to spread the word to anyone around OCR who's willing to contribute to this.

All submissions are to be done via email at sonicremixATsonicradioDOTnet. So if you've got any Sonic remixes you've made yourself, and you want to send them over to this case, you can do that. Or if you don't make music, and you want to share your personal favorites anyway, you can do that too.

Thanks for looking into this. Spindash away! :)