free album release! halc & Miearth - 'When Late Becomes Early'

halc

Hey everyone! It's been a while, but I'm back with a new original album, this one co-written by myself and my good friend Miearth, who you might know as Insixfour from our Sound of Speed and Majora's Mask collabs here on OCR. Anyway, we have a new 10-track album, currently up for preorder for early supporters (the official release will be free to download), the full album will be released this Sunday the 9th, during a listening party on Arecibo Radio, hosted by the one and only KyleJCrb! Follow the link below for details if you'd like to join the fun!

http://www.facebook.com/events/617829941561548/

There are currently three full preview tracks available on the album page, I hope you all will enjoy them and look forward to the full album! We had a ton of fun writing this music and feel it stands among the best of either of our works. Enjoy! :)

http://9bitrecords.bandcamp.com/album/when-late-becomes-early

late-early.png

I'm planning on being there tomorrow. What's the benefit of pre-ordering, besides knowing that awesome music will be delivered to your inbox the moment it's released?

eh, no particular benefits I guess, aside from getting three of the tracks early for some of those people that were going to buy it anyway. it's more of a promotional/hype building thing, and bandcamp doesn't allow pre-orders to be free, hence the price tag.

haha, I think it just took him a while to find one he's actually comfortable with keeping. I think he's finally settled in with Miearth for all intents and purposes from here on. :P

Do I need to change it in the OCR database then? If Bryan can post or you can find out from him, that would be good. Otherwise, if he's cool being known at Insixfour for his artist page, that's fine too. Just checking.