Need Art Help for Eevee EP Physicals

DarkeSword

Here's the deal. I'm trying to put together the materials we need to produce physical versions of the Eevee EP, our excellent single-disc Pokémon jam we released earlier this year. For this album we want to do a single-disc sleeved version, not the normal digipak we usually do (if you've ever seen physicals for Apex 2013, that's what I'm talking about).

Here is NationWide Disc's Sleeve Template. As you can see, the end product is 5 x 5 inches. Album art is supposed to be at 300dpi.

The problem I'm running into is that the source materials we have for the album art are not hi-res enough for us to do a physical release on the level of quality we prefer to do. Unfortunately, due to various circumstances, the original artist for the album cover doesn't have the source files we need.

What I'm looking for is a talented, technically proficient artist to rework and/or possibly redraw the existing Eevee EP album art into a higher resolution that we can use to put together the physical product. We briefly discussed getting all new album art, but we'd like to stick with the look and design of the original album art because we feel that it's very iconic of the album, which is why I'm looking for a redraw.

Here's the album art below, if you haven't seen it. I'll also be looking for some touch-ups (e.g. defining Umbreon a bit more).

a28416c4.Front.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by DarkeSword

in my humble opinion this is one of, if not the, sexiest and slickest OCR album art ever. For you to even *consider* creating or using different artwork is heartbreaking. dafuq you thinkin? look at that design, man.

seconding the trace function. it's a good thing that the design is minimal also so that it shouldn't be too much work to re-create it and then copypaste the color palette. Probably can't be of assistance myself, but I'll ask around.