Plz Help Find a Song!

Triptych

Hey guys 'n' gals! :D

way back when (about a decade ago), OCRemix's selection of mp3s was much larger, as many of you know.

i understand the reasons OCR removed many of the mp3s they did, but there is one song/remix in particular that blew my mind that is not hosted on this site anymore... nor is it listed as being removed in OCR's remove log...

the song was listed under Diablo or Diablo II... it was fairly long and featured virtuosic acoustic guitar play that I can only describe as "gypsy-esque".

Also, the song is NOT any of the following:

-Wanderer Flayer

-Tristram Rock

-Wetgrass

-Sin Wars

-Rogue

I would GREATLY appreciate it if anybody could help me remember the name of the song/remix...

Thanks a ton!

A decade ago, we had 44 fewer albums and 1,711 fewer ReMixes. :-) (Catch up!)

Well in what you excluded, you mentioned the 2 Diablo series mixes on the site, as well as the two that were removed. Dunno what "Rogue" is, but anything that's not in our Changelog, and not on the OC ReMoved page likely never was on the site. Sounds like what you're thinking of may never have been hosted on OCR as an OC ReMix. Maybe someone posted it just on the forums or to VGMix1.

A decade ago, we had 44 fewer albums and 1,711 fewer ReMixes. :-) (Catch up!)

Sounds like what you're thinking of may never have been hosted on OCR as an OC ReMix. Maybe someone posted it just on the forums or to VGMix1.

haha ok, ill take your word over my shoddy memory ;)

ill look into those possibilities, thanks! :D

Could it be one of these two songs:

* TransINSANO - A formless fading Memory

* zyko - Of Futility and hope

One comes from the Dwelling of Duels, the other from vgmix.com (look at the tags)...

Sadly those aren't the songs... thanks a ton for tryin' tho! :D