Bound Together Loseless colection.

I am interested in gathering a collection of loseless tracks from the Bound together project. If you are not familiar you should check it out: http://www.wushuplaya.com/boundtogether/. I have already begun contacting artists. If your interested PM me and we could set up an FTP or make other arrangements. I would like to start conversation about what to name the project. Here are some things I've been thinking: EarthBoundTogether, Rebound...

Here is one song I'm currently interested in that is not on the boundtogether web-sight.

Artist - Song title

djpretzel - Earthbound Twoson Hits the Road OC ReMix

I'm not even part of Bound Together, but I have a few things to say regarding this move.

Most importantly, this is Joe Cam's baby first and foremost. Sure, it'll be nice to hear it lossless in the end, but I believe if it is going to happen, it's a manager's decision to make it happen.

Besides, gathering all lossless forms by yourself, renaming the project and adding in djp's intended-for-but-removed-in-the-last-minute track does NOT count as an authorised re-release. Just putting that out there.

It doesn't mean you can't ask if there's any lossless versions of any of the tracks though. Just don't go as far as a bootleg unless you're intentionally looking for trouble. :)