PRC270 - Results - It's Time for Mega Man Again (Mega Man II)

Bundeslang

Hi Bundeslang.

I send you a private message with the votes, but I dont know if it worked, please let me know.

thanks

I received your vote. I hope you get the ThaSauce authorization soon, otherwise you can enter this way. Hoboka had some issues in the past with it as well.

For the next round, I'll place an announcement for new members and about double entries. They will be allowed, but ThaSauce doesn't allow them. And because it is currently not easy to create a ThaSauce account, another way is required (I looked in the members list of ThaSauce and since March 12th only three new members appeared).

I'll contact Ramaniscence about this.

Edited by Bundeslang

To those who cannot register:

Did you register with an outlook / live / hotmail account? I tried use mine to sign up several months ago and still haven't got the email - I am assuming that the Microsoft mail servers have blocked it.

When I created a new account with my gmail email I got the confirmation email instantly.

Hope this helps.

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 5 (1 Bonus)

Total number of votes - 11

Maximum possible score - 36.

The voting graph

Voting.png

Gercr starts his PRC carreer pretty good. He received a first place vote and several 2nd and 3rd places as well. He ends with 12 points, and probably one of the best last place wooden spoon ever. He also did a bonus mix which I'll try to get on the ThaSauce page later.

Trism collected 15 points, bringing him third place.

Evktalo got 26 points, and gets second place.

And the winner of PRC270 is OneUp with 31 points.

Congratulations OneUp, you have won this round. You got many first places and are the well deserved winner.

After a couple of 'slow' rounds, this was quite a good one. Thanks to everyone, also to all the voters.

You may select a source for PRC271. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

Two voters voted by PM, not via ThaSauce due some problems.

( I still dont know why "thesauce" doesnt send me the autorization link. thanks for helping me so much.

I'm a litle sad because I actually think the first song I uoploaded was a lot better. the second one was just like a raw sketch, and the mix is really off )

Votes :

1: Miljoonamiehen muistelmat: excelent song. has a lot of the artist syle, without losing the essence of the song. The instruments fits perfectly. Nicely put together.

2:Drum Man & Mega Bass: it was really fun, it has an upbeat rhytm quite enjoyable. Maybe the lead synth could have been replaced, because after listen to it a couple of times it becomes a little tiresome.

3:Rave Man: nice and solid bass. great mix. sounds really profesional.

I had trouble voting on ThaSauce. Here's my votes, I hope it's the correct format.

1. Rave Man by OneUp

2. Miljoonamiehen muistelmat by evktalo

3. Mega Jazz Man by gercr

Edited by Bundeslang

To those who cannot register:

Did you register with an outlook / live / hotmail account? I tried use mine to sign up several months ago and still haven't got the email - I am assuming that the Microsoft mail servers have blocked it.

When I created a new account with my gmail email I got the confirmation email instantly.

Hope this helps.

I've send Remanniscence a PM, he's one of the administrators at ThaSauce. Maybe he can solve the problems.

Meanwhile, people who cannot login on ThaSauce can upload their songs somewhere else (Soundcloud for example) with a download link and vote by sending me a PM @ Ocremix.

I want to thank you all for the votes and the words.

Like I said I am really happy to have found the website and to be able to participate.

I know the mix and the recording was a bit off, I did it all in a short amount of time (like 5 hours).

esperado: yes all of the instruments, with the exception of the drums, were recorded, bass, guitars, and the keyboard (The sax sound is the one of my old yamaha, since i didnt find a good sax vsti in time). most of them were recorded on one take, so thats why there are some mistakes.

Im waiting to se the next source, and I'll try to make a better job this time.

Any advice is well received.

(also sorry for the bad english, not my native language)

Edited by gercr

I want to thank you all for the votes and the words.

Like I said I am really happy to have found the website and to be able to participate.

I know the mix and the recording was a bit off, I did it all in a short amount of time (like 5 hours).

esperado: yes all of the instruments, with the exception of the drums, were recorded, bass, guitars, and the keyboard (The sax sound is the one of my old yamaha, since i didnt find a good sax vsti in time). most of them were recorded on one take, so thats why there are some mistakes.

Im waiting to se the next source, and I'll try to make a better job this time.

Any advice is well received.

(also sorry for the bad english, not my native language)

I got a reply from Ramaniscence:

Yea, the user signup should still work, but occasionally someone doesn't receive an email or has it blocked for whatever reason. I've gone in and manually activated his account, so he should be good to go!

Gercr, can you try to login on ThaSauce?

Let me know if it worked.