Silent Hills

Brandon Strader

9c22277147d60de3d15418ba31c520a4.png

“The Walking Dead’s” Norman Reedus will star as a key character in the next installment of Konami’s horror video game franchise “Silent Hill.”

Guillermo del Toro is developing the game with “Metal Gear Solid” creator Hideo Kojima.

Basically the biggest gaming news since the release of Pong.

There's a PS4 "interactive trailer" out now called P.t. which is supposedly related to this game. I haven't played it yet. But from what I've heard, it's scarier than Outlast, and you can't play it if you have a heart condition. I'm going to try to play it anyway.

Thoughts? Discussions? SILENT HILLS.

Saw this last night and it gave me glee. I'm not excited that Guillermo del Toro is going to be working on this, though. His work on Hobbit is the only thing that even comes close to being good (and it's just "ok" anways), but why in the hell ask a film director to come onto this project anyways? If Hideo Kojima really just wants to make movies this would have been the perfect time. Whatever.

I like Silent Hill a lot, and if this ends up being good it'll probably be the main reason I pick up a PS4 next year.

Also: Silent HillS = Silent Hill5? Eh.

Edited by urdailywater

Saw this last night and it gave me glee. I'm not excited that Guillermo del Toro is going to be working on this, though. His work on Hobbit is the only thing that even comes close to being good (and it's just "ok" anways), but why in the hell ask a film director to come onto this project anyways? If Hideo Kojima really just wants to make movies this would have been the perfect time. Whatever.

I like Silent Hill a lot, and if this ends up being good it'll probably be the main reason I pick up a PS4 next year.

Also: Silent HillS = Silent Hill5? Eh.

Here's to hoping Silent HillS turns out well - I sorta lost hope after Downpour, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.