Dwelling of Duels - September 2014 - CHRONO TRIGGER VS FF6 MONTH OMG YES

Ivan Hakštok

So, here are the Motoi Sakuraba month results:

Here're Motoi Sakuraba Month Results you were longing for!

#1 Ivan Hakštok, SnappleMan - Valkyrie Profile, Star Ocean 3 - Domination of the Deep Empty Space - good -0.06

#2 PokérusVGM - Golden Sun - Djinni's Awakening - good -0.44

#3 Brandon Strader - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Serenity - good -0.5

#4 Shipluss - Dark Souls - Wolf Sif - above average +0.33

#5 Nestalgica - Mario Tennis - White Line Fever - above average +0.32

#6 Scaredsim - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Blood On The Knees - above average +0.23

#7 Boroda-kun - Golden Sun - White Sun Of The Desert - above average +0.19

#8 Cyan, Ladydye, Loroth - Valkyrie Profile - All Is Twilight, Death Is Not Enough - above average -0.09

#9 Garpocalypse - Star Ocean 2 - Returning To Where Stars Come From - above average -0.32

#10 valence - Mario Tennis - Love Means Nothing (In Anything) - average -0.33

Voters: 24

Alt

Brandon Strader, streifig - Dark Souls 2 - The Running Mann (The Facebook Messenger Strikes Again)

Congratulations to Ivan Hakštok (finally!), SnappleMan, PokérusVGM*and*Brandon Strader.

The page and the zip are updated. Still no YouTube playlist :\

AND THE NEXT MONTH IS F**KING CHRONO TRIGGER VS FF6 I EXPECT AT LEAST 50 ENTRIES OMG.

Next Month is...

Chrono Trigger vs. Final Fantasy 6!

Yes, finally we're having a "Versus" month. And this one is gonna be a battle of epic proportions. Pick your side! You must cover either FF6 or CT, so choose wisely! You can't make a medley of both games, otherwize you'll end up in Alts.

14-09-CTvsFF6.png

Songs are due: September, 26th, 3PM EST

Send your entries to dodsongs@gmail.com

The banner was made by Ed Moffatt from the the Game-Art-HQ.com, a great community of graphic artists who happen to be fans of DoD as well.

Get a hi-res banner.

Also, here's a special message from FoxxDragon:

Hey everyone, after almost 7 years (What!?) I'm finally stepping down from being DoD's main artist. But it's all your own fault, really. Between the countless albums I've been requested to work on, becoming the "official" artist for about 4 different groups, to then videos, and now my own album projects, (and then maybe my own personal projects every now any again? ) meeting a banner deadline month after month has become increasingly difficult. I Still love DoD though, and I'll pop in now and again when I can. And I'll still help with things around here until Streifig fires me.

But when I stepped down I wanted to keep the banners important, which is why I've pointed Streifig towards a great group of artists, that act as the "DoD" of the illustration world. Game-Art HQ is brimming with talent, and you've probably caught some of their work before. I look forward to seeing what they deliver!

Thanks to everyone who let me jump on doing banners for this group way back in 2008. It unquestionably launched me into this scene, and I've gained some of my best friends and memories from it. And Music too. Lets not forget the music. Cheers!