OCR02992 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 'Then the Healing Came'

Liontamer

Man, I love the subtle harp, glock, and bass pizzicato in this that shows up every now and then. It adds that light delicate touch to a relaxing arrangement that makes good use of swells and trebly instruments. Great dynamics, too. Quiet when it matters, and loud when it really needs to hit you in the feels. :)

Edited by timaeus222

To be honest, I wasn't interested for the first minute or so during the part where it was mentioned to be "Spielbergian", but for the rest of the track, I was completely hooked. This sounds like the song of healing you would hear if Nintendo ever makes a 3D version of Majora's mask. I appreciate the subtle changes the remixer made in this mix, I loved the choir, overall I liked everything about it.

This is a lovely arrangement of a powerful song. It gave me an "everything's going to be okay" vibe rather than the buckets of mystery I felt from the original source, which was a pleasant change of pace. My only real sticking point would be the vocals that came in at 1:36 as they sounded a bit fake or staccato to my ears. But the overall sound? Lovely indeed.