Bloodborne

AngelCityOutlaw

I agree that the chalices are a let down. The randomization could be done waaaay better. Feels like dark cloud style level generation and the environments and enemy placement are not random enough to not get boring quickly. A randomization style like from the game dragons dogma dark arisen would have fared much better. Also the reward system feels flawed for the chalice dungeons. I guess hoping to find the blood rock and alternate rune slot weapons are the prizes.

• 1 month later...

There's been rumors that a expansion is coming for Bloodborne, should be announced at E3... this is really exciting, for people like me.. who haven't managed to touch the game again since getting that plat and finishing all the stuff.. not particularly interested in PVP. I'm excited to see where the new DLC goes. It won't continue the story will it from where the game ends, but will be placed somewhere in the world... 

There's also rumors Dark Souls 3 may be announced...... and Fallout 4... exciting times to be a gamer!

• 8 months later...

Dang fools. 

The DLC was awesome. Short, but awesome. It brought a handful of new bosses, 3 of which were pretty hard on NG+. I didn't want to make another character at the time just for the DLC and with the recommended level being 60 it seemed like a dumb idea.  So now my main guy is level 166 and his stats are roughly split up like this:

VIT: 45
END: 32
STR: 50
SKL: 50
BLD: low as hell, untouched
ARC: 20

So here's the main thing, as a level 166 I am clearly out of PVP range, but I kinda want to have an Arcane character. I have a 2nd character that is level 56 or so that is focused on Arcane with around 25 right now. I was wondering how worthwhile it would be to hit 50 arcane or if the soft cap of 25 is good enough, say for my level 166 guy. 

What I wanted to do was run the Orphan of Cosby Parasite which does only arcane damage, so would I have to have 50 arcane for that for it to be effective? Right now I'm not using any arcane weapons on my lvl 166 guy, but my lvl 56 has the Tonitrus at +7 and it's cool but kinda underwhelming. 

The Moonlight Holy Sword is also cool but seems kinda meh. That Cosby Parasite seems very very very meh but at least it is interesting. 

What are your thoughts on this?

@Supercoolmikedid you git gud yet