Lake

FFVI and Chrono Trigger Instrument samples

7 posts in this topic

Good day!

I went through a bit of pain for the last 4-5 hours as I have been ripping and carefully selecting and documenting all samples used in FFVI/CT spcs to .wav, along with loop and tuning info, to be eventually used in software such as Renoise, so one could be able to compose his own piece of music using actual FFVI or Chrono Trigger supercool samples!

Is anyone interested?
I would love to share the whole package (58 CT instruments and 61 FFVI instruments) with the community if anyone is looking for this, so that you don't have to go through the same amount of splitting->listening->selecting->documenting work.

Cheers!

Hi there. Im just getting into remixing. And would love these wav. files.

Essilon@aol.com if you have the time to send! :)

Matthew J.

Sending .WAV files would be extraordinarily pointless. Their packaging into Kontakt or Soundfont files is such an efficient improvement over just having the .WAV files that you're going to be hardpressed to find them online, much less have someone here email them to you. It's the difference between watching a movie on a screen and watching a movie by pulling out the film reel and looking at it frame-by-excruciating frame.

If you absolutely need the .WAVs, there are tools that extract them from ROMs, I think SNESTOOL used to do it. Otherwise use WilliamKage's site above.