FL and VST is giving me trouble

DJAnubis

For real life instruments, there are very few good VSTi's that aren't sample based, and the only ones I can think of that aren't are the B4-II (Which is a B3 drawbar organ simulator) and I think Akoustik Piano (also made by NI, piano simulator obviously) also is not sample based. If you need a good trumpet sound you can always grab soundfonts, but most of the free ones aren't exactly great quality. If you really need a trumpet track you can always check the live performer's thread or you can check out Kontakt II, which is a top-notch sampler (its also my favorite VST to use, resampling with it is tha biznuss) that comes with quite a variety of samples and the ability to get plenty of other sample packs.

Trumpet VST?

lol

I have some average trumpet soundfonts [with doiks and shakes!].

I'll upload it for you. I still have quite a few soundfonts from thesoundsite.net, RIP.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3722F8E418C154A5

Also this should've gone in the sample request thread but whatever.

Your topic has nothing to do with FL or "vst trouble," really, so I would suggest a new thread title EXCEPT for actually there is already a sample request thread.