HZD: Aloy's Theme but it's the year 2077

Treyt

Keep in mind that I don't really listen to this type of music with any type of frequency and I certainly don't make it so take it with a grain of salt or two haha.

So personally the one thing that stands out to me is there is a lack of intrigue. Like it mostly panders around a lot of same elements not bringing much new to the table. They certainly vary from time to time and that's certainly very good but somehow it all sort of ends up feeling kinda samey. Nothing to take away from the monotony, even though it's only been a minute.

The question is where can that intrigue come from. It could be harmonic, in the instrumentation, or somewhere else. There is a few points where the low end synth goes on this brief chromatic climb and that was really cool but it only comes in for a bit and goes back to something else. It does this a few times actually. I think something like that which has a cool vibe could be accentuated and showcased. Like do it less often but really make it hit when it does? Idk just spit balling

My point really though is I leave it without much of an impression. I don't think you should search for gimmicks or even go all out and create a more wild track and sacrifice refinement. But you gotta break the monotony somehow and if you don't, what I'm listening to really has to be really a strong vibe. Which I'm not exactly feeling here. 

Anyway, sorry if it wasn't helpful but that's what I got from it. Hopefully someone with more experience in this type of music can help.