OCR04731 - Chrono Trigger & Donkey Kong Country "Ambience of the Forest"

Lol, I was so confused when I clicked a Secret of Mana remix and heard DKC. I thought that OCR screwed up big time.
Loving the combination of these two themes. It's clear there was a lot of effort to make these two themes sound like one rather than two different songs played at different times. It's not jarring, but at times it can sound like someone riffing. Not a bad thing though, there's always fun in people just riffing musically.

Good work to all of you. Love it lots.

Edited by ad.mixx

This one got posted fast haha, always nice when that happens! I'm very proud with how it ended up, collaborating with Emunator worked out great and it was super fun.

The writeup on the mixpost page has this line as a quote: "Hehe, there is always room for new things, even for the most "overcovered" themes. The 2 tracks go surprisingly well together, don't they?"... I'm fairly sure I never said that haha, was that Emunator?

1 hour ago, jnWake said:

This one got posted fast haha, always nice when that happens! I'm very proud with how it ended up, collaborating with Emunator worked out great and it was super fun.

The writeup on the mixpost page has this line as a quote: "Hehe, there is always room for new things, even for the most "overcovered" themes. The 2 tracks go surprisingly well together, don't they?"... I'm fairly sure I never said that haha, was that Emunator?

Some YouTube replies of yours from 2 months ago. :-D