NiGHTS into Dreams remixes request

DiGi Valentine

Hey all.

I work over at the website www.nightsintodreams.com

We're currently looking for anybody who has, or would be willing to do, remixes of the music from NiGHTS Into Dreams. Remember that flying purple guy with the jester hat who appeared on the Sega Saturn? Yeah. That game.

NiGHTS Into Dreams was a nice game that has had a small following of dedicated fans over the years but because the fanbase is small not many fan remixes were ever made so finding tracks is like gold dust. This is why i'm here inviting remixers over to our website to check out the songs from the game (if they havn't already heard any) and see if they can provide us with new songs for the fans to listen to. We've only been given one game in 11 years so fanmade music is welcomed applenty.

The music section is here, if you're interested. --> http://www.nightsintodreams.com/NiD/green/MUSiC/tune/mindex.htm

Click on the 'official' section at the top to take you directly to the original game music and see if there is anything on there that you like the sound of and would be worth remixing.

I've also looked through OverClocked and contacted both Dale North and McVaffe about their remixes for the game. Dale North was kind enough to let us host his remix on our site but i'm having trouble getting in contact with McVaffe about his track. If someone could also help me find him and see if it's ok to also host is 'Soft Museum Jam' track then i would appreciate it very much.

We have two email address's that i shall also leave here.

ADMiN@nightsintodreams.com - this is to contact us and discuss anything you may have to say or ask about the game. Either me or the websites creator TRiPPY (loyal fan of the game ever since it's release) shall reply back to you with any information you might be needing.

subs@nightsintodreams.com - Send us your fan created stuff here.

Thanks muchly. It's appreciated.

Peace

-

DiGi Valentine

**EDiT** sorry. Gave a broken link to one of our emails just then. Sorted that out now. My bad ^__^;

• 4 years later...
Hey Niyazi, did any more NiGHTS mixes ever end up getting made? ;-)
Not sure, i think i saw you guys mention something on twitter but i only skim read it :P

Haha, oh man. I actually remember creating this topic too.

It's crazy to see how much changes in a few years! Thanks for bringing this back up. I just had one hell of a trip down memory lane.