you know what, video games really aren't that fun

Faduger

I've sort of reached the point where console gaming for me isn't a huge draw anymore and I basically continue to play consoles out of habit. I got drawn into EVE by a friend and became hooked. Its got a learning curve that actually leans backwards and is just that deep. If you are serious about games just being too simple...give EVE a go I guess.

As for simple gameplay being a problem, what the hell? Mario is still a blast because its so simple. Drunken Mario speed runs are by far one of the most enjoyable things you can ever do. Lots of simple games are just sheer fun no matter what, and the difficulty of the gameplay itself can just make it...well...not fun.

Plugin and play games are suppose to be fun on the spot. I just think they could make the option to make it more complicated. Its just a thought for me. I'm sure they have thought about doing it. I'm not sure what the problem is with doing it. I'm not even sure how they would do it besides having a debug menu or soemthing of the sort. I uno, i guess simple games are alright.

I think it depends on what aspects of a game equate to fun for you. Advanced controls and "skill" don't do a whole lot. Having to learn the ins and outs for a while is annoying and become less of a form of entertainment. I don't think that having simple control layout make it "simple fun."

If you watch a movie that requires a ludicrous amount of interpretation, like Waking Life for example, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're getting a better experience. If the plot is gone through for you without you having to guess as to what things represent or the eventual outcome, which is a great deal of quality movies out there, it doesn't mean that what you watched was of less quality.

I like your style.

you're after a good roast some attention and a definition.

and look at all this, you've succeeded ..

'

(also, next time, make sure in the first post that it's not fact if it's not fact, i can't read anything but the plain text, so as a reader - there's no way to know if you know the logics, this is a forum, not the local coffee house)

you're after a good roast some attention and a definition.

and look at all this, you've succeeded ..

'

(also, next time, make sure in the first post that it's not fact if it's not fact, i can't read anything but the plain text, so as a reader - there's no way to know if you know the logics, this is a forum, not the local coffee house)

I do need a good roast. Way to identify.