Shivering Isles

OverCoat

Anyone else pick this up, or maybe download it [off of Xbox live!]? Of course I'm talking about the new expansion for Oblivion which takes you to Sheogorath's "Shivering Isles," his plane of Oblivion.

I've been playing it for a few days and I am thoroughly impressed. The transition from Cyrodiil to Sheogorath's Realm is absolutely flawless, and my jaw pretty much hit the floor when Haskill opened the room up to reveal the island. Haskill is an amazing character, by the way. In fact, all the denizens of the Shivering Isles are very interesting in their own unique ways. Some of the dialogue made me laugh out loud, especially the Gatekeeper stuff. I won't spoil too much because it's best to start Shivering Isles when having no idea what's in store for you, probably.

I'm still discovering more and more things, and I'm just fascinated at the depth of this small island and it's cities. If you want a comparison, it's basically as the Bloodmoon expansion was to Morrowind, only a lot cooler and more diverse.

So yeah, what does everyone else think? I think this is their last big expansion for Oblivion, but they probably want to get to work on another game, eh?