Digg Captain S

Shael Riley

Dear Overclocked ReMix,

If you have a spare moment, you may want to If you have a spare moment, you may want to Digg Captain S - Episode 6, and watch it, while you're at it. Six and Seven are the best episodes yet, hands-down, and I'd watch them even if I weren't in them, as an actor, playing kind of an invincible meat-head who's good at sports.

Captain S is a web-based sitcom about a Genesis fan who can go inside of Genesis games and beat up a guy wearing a power glove.

I was wondering when you'd pimp your own goddamn television show.

BTW, all is fair in love and sega is my favorite song

"Moooohn-staaahs wheeaa you out but the thing is some-thiiiiiiiiiiing else." (paraphrased)

Yeah? Would you be down for an All's Fair in Love and Sega ReMix competition?

Just finished episode 7...tis an awesome series. Got just one question, though.

Is there a place we can download the music from the series (Especially the awesome training montage song)?

Glenn Case, the series's chief composer--to reiterate, my musical contribution to the program is minimal; I'm really just an actor here--makes almost all of his music available for download from each episode's respective thread on the PBC messageboard, which can be accessed here:

http://pbc-productions.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=281