Sign in to follow this  
atmuh

FAC - Fan Art Competition 10: Castlevania [RESULTS]

Looking forward to this one, hope there are more entries than it sounds like there are. I was unable to get anything done due to coursework etc. but I still have my idea which I may end up doing one day.

midnight tonight

Whoops.. lol

Tooo late. Oh well, I'm going golfing in half an hour so i wouldn't have been able to work on it until late anyway. Miiiines in.

Mine is pretty crappy. I wanted to ink it and color it, but I need more experience with comp based art programs....*sigh*

plus I did it in like 45 min.

Don't worry, it's all good as long as you enter it <3

I sent mine yesterday, and i don't think it'd ever be worth colouring, haha. They're doodles anyway, it wouldn't be the same with colours.

As long as there's no lense flare... *twitch*

May wanna change the topic title to reflect that, hombre.

well it is changed now but just so ya know every time I have to wait for a mod to do it

Voted. Hopefully, I'll be able to make some things this summer when I have more time, if I'm not loaded down with freelance projects then, too. Great job working to everyone who has had time to participate, though.

i really have no clue what is wrong with you people

Clearly, we just know art when we see it. Must have been all the blood. :)!!:)!!:)!!

Suggestion for some month: the Ratchet and Clank series has a lot of cool stuff...

Though as a NINTENDO fan boy... I can't say I've ever played it.

heh, it's funny because I already know what he has in mind.

I do. I might enter some art this month actualy. I'm still trying to convince my girlfriend to do some too.

question

how many of you own a DS

Not I, my friend. But then again... unless it's something ABSOLUTELY UNPASSABLE.. (and I cant think of anything that would be).. I'm skipping the next FAC to try and make some music. CUT TO THE CHASE AND SAY WHAT IT IS!!! :smile: