Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Secret Ending

Global-Trance

;260041']Quiet' date=' you! Don't stomp all over my dreams![/quote']

O come on, do you really think kh3 wont come to america? I mean, a game title this huge has no choice but to come here. Also, aren't disney movies origionally american and then dubbed in japanease(sp)? Why should a game whose characters origionated in america be leaft in Japan?

O come on, do you really think kh3 wont come to america? I mean, a game title this huge has no choice but to come here. Also, aren't disney movies origionally american and then dubbed in japanease(sp)? Why should a game whose characters origionated in america be leaft in Japan?

What the Christ? He said KH2: Final Mix isn't coming to America, not KH3. Also:

*oh

*won't

*originally

*japanese

*originated

*left

I don't think I like you.
I had something written up in reply to this. However, since this isn't the place for such a discussion, I'll simply say that I partially agree with both of you (Maco70 moreso though). Unmod served an interesting purpose. Look at Coop's OCR Quirks site. I could be mistaken, but many of those quirks originated in Unmod. I'm sorry to see such a rich "culture" of people/attitudes disappear with Unmod. Other than that, in my opinion, it was for the better (please take this the best way possible. I don't mean ill by it).

As for KH3, the CGI short looked interesting, but it didn't do anything for me. I haven't played any of the KH games (yes, I'm missing, out. I don't have a PS2 yet...), so maybe I'm missing something. However, in reading this thread, I'm under the impression that it won't be fully explained (if at all) until KH3 comes out. Interesting stuff. Mouser X out.

Why should a game whose characters origionated in america be leaft in Japan?

Frankly, I'm suprised KH was successful at all. The idea of combining Disney animation characters with disparate Final Fantasy denizens sounds like a half-baked idea out of an uber-fanboy's middle-school notebook.

Frankly, I'm suprised KH was successful at all. The idea of combining Disney animation characters with disparate Final Fantasy denizens sounds like a half-baked idea out of an uber-fanboy's middle-school notebook.

Meh, I'm just hoping to see Cloud decapitate Mickey Mouse. The personification of my adolescent media butchering the personification of my childhood media.