*NO* Bubble Bobble 'Everything I Know Is Wrong'

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha, man, I am so glad you subbed this.

Ok, so the drum sequencing is ridiculous. It's awesome. And I think pretty much all the other processing is cool too. That said, I still think you could do more with the arrangement... even considering the style. Feels like you are relying a little too much on production tricks to carry it sometimes.

Production-wise, I would try to make the lead a little less connected so it's not a constant, grating presence in the mix. Know what I'm saying? Maybe something more staccato instead. You might want to tone down some of the louder elements too. There's abrasive, then there's... abrasive. Maybe slightly toned down beats and a little more harmony stuff (arps, pads?)

It's worth a resub if you're willing to work on it. :)

NO

Lawl. Ummmm... Where'd the pitch go? This is certainly R:TS/OLReMix worthy, but there's just not enough going on harmonically to really call it a rearrangement - more like a remix in the traditional sense of the word. Production is... creative! Very fun indeed, but I can't really make heads or tails of it in terms of OCR standards. I'll still be listening, 'dough. :D

NO

http://www.zophar.net/nsf/bubbob.zip - Track 2

Yeah, my main complaint was that harmonically, this was thin as hell. Flesh out the melody with other parts. It also doesn't interpret the theme enough and, other than some rhythmic changes for the 1:50 section, you couldn't ask for this track to be carried any more by this sick drum sequencing than it already is.

If and when there's more melodic rearrangement substance, come on back.

NO dice