Hey has anyone seen Muse?

CE

Hey I was wondering if anyone here has seen Muse in a while. He used to post here but I lost track of him. I tried searching for his profile to get an AIM address but no luck. I wanted to see if he still wanted to play a few DoW matches, we played that a long time ago. His profile just isn't on the datebase, did he delete his account or maybe it's an error in the page's script or something?

Anyway, has anyone seen Muse?

Sorta kinda. Mainly private ones I am doing in my spare time now. MWW should be out sometime this year though, once the bonus material finishes.

Oh, and what I mean is that most of the former unmod members do not hang out here anymore. I pretty much phased out of here as well, but still hang out here for my project and my tournament threads.

Projects, at least to me, are something that should be well thought out on how you execute them. If I were to do a Castlevania one, I would have to think about how I would like to have it done. Each project idea that I had was not just a plain remix and group together project. My mario kart idea, kirby super star idea, super mario rpg idea, and my megaman x idea are all different in how they are done and are unique in their own ways.

I will take it in consideration, but I want to do the projects I listed above first, mainly cause I feel as though some "scrub" will try to take them and create a mockery of what I would have created, no offense to any site project coordinators and wanna-bes out there.