In regards to Crescendo to Chaos

Pi_R_Squared

Well,when you're stumped, there's no better place to turn than (the)Community. As some of you know, I'm leading the project Crescendo to Chaos. Odds are, after we moved to WIPs, not many of you continued to pay attention ( not like we got that much here). So, I'm here to update, because I'm going to request some things from everyone. Let me point out to the mods that this isn't a request for a move.

- We've switched genres, from being more broad, including Techno and Electronica, Orchestral, Rock... etc., to just more along Rock and Metal. Remember Metroid Metal? Aww... you know you do. While thats not exactly the way I'm aiming for, it's a good example of what good music (albeit covers more than remixes) can sound like.

But the point here is the feel of the album. One of the faults of OCR's albums (I'm not saying they're no good, don't get me wrong) is that they tend to feel more like a playlist than they do an album. By limiting the genres, (for reasons like the factthat the chosen ones are a bit more listener-freindly when concerning people who don't regularly listen to video game music), a problem arises. OCR doesn't have too many mixers that can immediatly fill that place. Especially because Guitar is a bit harder to emulate than other instruments.

Well, there's two ways to go from there. Any interested artists will be glad to know that it's not just that. If someone wants to do something more orchestra, but can include rock or metal to tie-into the feel of the whole album, he or she can go ahead. The other thing? Well, like I said, OCR isn't all about the guitar. More artists use programs.

My point in bringing this up? If you haven't picked up already, not only am I asking about anyone interested in joining up, but I'll ask that if you know anyone, or know of anyone that'd be interested, drop us a line, or just point them out to me, at least. Finding artists is hard. Finding artists of a particular niche on a website that doesn't specifically host many of that kind is harder. We've been looking around, but it's not the easiest thing in the world to do.

Everybody, let me know what you think, and if you know anyone, don't hesitate to point them out. Thanks in advance.