*NO* Final Fantasy 6 '1FF31protoMP31'

Liontamer

Can't ask for a better mix title than that - LT

yes another TERRA remix but hey.....its a great melody.........right?

right?

-----------------------------------------------------

http://snesmusic.org/v2/download.php?spcNow=ff6 - "Tina" (ff6-201.spc)

I did like how there were some minor countermelodic instrumentation ideas with the string strumming behind the Terra theme, but that was about the extent of the melodic interpretation.

I like the structure, but there needs to be more substance to it as it's too repetitive right now. It pretty much goes:

*Terra intro, sans beats

*Twinkly sounds + beats, joined by fake-sounding strings + Terra verse, x3

*EXTREMELY exposed & fake-sounding string outro that cheaply/abruptly cuts off

Where's the beef?

NO

Who's the artist? Also why is this 7:28?

This is really sparse, production is pretty lame (muddy, lo-fi, fake/exposed at times) and the handful of decent arrangement ideas are stretched waaaay too thin. This needs to be much more condensed, and your existing arrangement ideas need to be tightened up and polished considerably. I am a little surprised this didn't receive the form letter, it is really very far from our standards... use the WIP and ReMixing forums as well as #ocrwip on IRC to try to gather more feedback before submitting.

NO

Title pwns.

Aight, let's see. Uh, delete the first 40 seconds, first of all. It's pointless and just not that good to listen to. At :41 when the bass drum kicks in, there's too much reverb, but despite the poor mastering the ensuing groove is pretty cool.

Overall, you can't just set a track on cruise control. that's exactly what you've done here. you have roughly 6-7 minutes of a track that just loops itself, then ends abruptly like it just smacked into a wall.

you've got to make it flow. make it interesting. put some variation into it. and for heaven's sake, make sure the ending isn't flubbed. cool groove track, but nothing to write home about at this point. keep at it.

NO