MEETUP: Aussie (Sydney)

V___

In four Saturdays, this thing is happening. I still have to get confirmation from everyone other than myself and Fireman Joe. KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE PEOPLE, and offer information, various tit bits (hahaha) of knowledge, etc

Mmmk, I shall make a minor *bump* so it doesn't slip to page two. I'm still in hiatus. I'll be starting my lockdown study session today. If all goes well, I'll see you guys for the morning session. I HATE math. Stupid prerequsite subjects.

... I will be coming!!! Put me down for a couple DS's and games (i'll get back to you with what one's I'm bringing). Maaaaybe I could bring my DC and a few games, if I've got a bag big enough to carry that much shite (and a back strong enough :D). I'll bring a whole batch of VDV's (yeah. that's right) full o' spesh musical delights if I can be bothered creating some :D

Oh, and on a related note,

is anyone going to PLAY! ??? I'm going on Fri 22nd June. If any of ya'll are going, lemme know!

Peas Out!

• 2 weeks later...

ok so in a week, we'l all be catchin up...

m i rite?!

M I RITE!?!?

Confirmed are AB, FJ, Watkinzez, DWH, me. Guests of these are not yet listed.

I'm ditching the mate I was gonna bring: hes become quite a bit of a ... dweeb since hes been spending all his time with his girlfriend. Srsly. Go relationships n all, but this is a serious personality-altering addiction hes got going...

EDIT: Anyone interested in going to Utopia at Sydney Showgrounds after? Tickets would be around $75... I'd wanna go, but I'd want some friends with me....

My net's been on the fritz as of late (if my absence from msn didn't give that away) router issue or some crap like that. Seems to let me on in short bursts. But anyway, sorry guys don't think I can make it (I'm starting to sound like a broken record now). Like last time, expect a call or message from me if I don't show. I say if cuz there's always that chance where I may decide to give it all up and go despite the consequences. V, I'm goin by the presumption you haven't changed your number or maybe Joe, watkinzez or someone else can PM me their numbers.

Maybe I should plan the next meetup, will make sure I'm there for once. You could always kidnap some short asian dude then pretend he's me, I'm sure there wouldn't be too much of a difference. Gaming is our stereotype afterall.

EDIT: I was going to test the number I have on my phone but I'm guessing I'm the only one awake right now? Better safe then sorry heh.