*NO* Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 'Zelda Memories'

Liontamer

Hi OCRemix, this is MickMad...it's my first submission here, hope u'll like it...

Remixer: MickMad

Email: mick1080dgmad@hotmail.com

userid: 21346

Game: Zelda OoT

Song remixed: OoT's Final Cutscene Theme (Zelda's song, Lost Woods theme, Main Screen Theme)

Link to my song:

Comments: When I was a child and i finished Zelda OoT, this song touched my heart...I still remember it, it's like I always hear that song again and again in my head...Since i love that song, i wanted to give my tribute to Zelda and Koji Kondo with this work...i made this in Reason and played everything with a Virtual Midi controller (that is to say, whit my qwerty keyboard :S) and it was painful but it was worth it...it's a work i'm very proud of...hope u'll like it

------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.zophar.net/usf/lozusf.rar - 26 "Zelda's Theme" & 35 "Lost Woods"

There are some observable additive part-writing and some interpretive transitions, but aside from that this is a glorified cover. Especially "Zelda's Theme", even the left hand portion is verbatim. The sound quality and performance are nice though.

You really need to do a lot more in terms of altering the melodies, rhythms, etc in order to personalize the arrangement more. Check out recent Zelda: OoT ReMixes on OCR to get a better idea. Not really much else to be said, but I hope we hear from you again, Michele.

NO

Oh man, the intro does not fill me with confidence. That piano is sooo bare and mechanical. Ah, okay you're reharmonizing it, which works really well. I still wish it werent' so mechanical.

oh no, it's a medley. Nonexistant transition. The string parts are boring. add harmony, add rhythm. anything. Saria's song is incredibly straightforward. You really need to interpret it more...you had some good ideas with the first track.

Too straighforward. Make it your own.

NO