Cantata for Dancing: 2nd Movement

derako

Thanks for the comments so far. Because we had to submit this piece at 128kbs there was a lot of degration in the quality of the voices. Unfortunatly thats what you get with this sample library. So hopefully soon I'll have an alternate download that is either 224 or 320kbs which would have little to no degration. Also I was unhappy with certain parts of the mix that I didn't hear until after we had submitted it. So after it's judged, whether it's accepted or not, I'll remix it and fix those errors. Most of you probably won't even notice them but after you put 4 months of your life into a project like this you want absolute perfection. Again thanks for the support.

-Derek-

You know you can probably email them and pull it from the judges queue and resubmit it when you work out the bugs. But I'm not sure. No harm in trying right?

Exactly yes I've already worked out arrangements with Liontamer so it's not a big deal. I've already had him upload a more polished verison anyways so it's gonna be awesome. Have you listened yet?

• 3 weeks later...