Various games

Agua da Chuva

Hello people of OCremix,here is Agua da Chuva,I'm glad to make part of this awesome website where everyone works together to make the diference XD,I´m telling all this because I´m new here in OCremix and I don't know if I making it right by posting my questions here,if I´m doing it wrong please let me know.:tomatoface:

My requests:

More musics of Lagoon,like Philips castle and the boss's battle theme.

Valkyrie Profile,I think that the battle theme will be great as a remixed song

Ar Tonelico,It´s a new game from PS2 that I had the luck to meet,It´s musics is totally diferent from the usual Rpgs.

More musics of Diablo 2,Castlevania SOTN,Final Fantasy Tactics and Star Ocean 2.

Well,I think it´s all.Please think well about that games,and forgive me if I did something wrong,I'm new here:-|

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm...I knew I did something wrong,humph,well I´m human at,by the way I remenbered some unusual games to ask for remixes:

One of my favorite remixes in the Ocremix is the music "Cry of The Chasmal Critter Chain",that is a great song for sure,so I had an idea in my mind,what if the battle song of Valkyrie Profile were remixed that way?

I think that more Final Fantasy Tactics´s musics will be fun

How about Digimon World?Or Digimon Rumble Arena?

Fatal Frame 2,and Silent Hill 4 will be greatly remixed

...thats it...

oh please,answer me that time please,I hate to wait for the others decisions...

Well,bye then:<

You didn't do anything wrong (besides double posting, I suppose). This forum doesn't get much attention from remixers. People just post requests, and they rarely get done. If nothing catches a remixer's eye, it just sits there.

That is why you're much better off learning to make remixes yourself. That's what happened to me.

You are right Hylian, but in any case, it's not a hard thing to make a song, right?What I mean is, there is a lot of things that I must foresee, like the instruments and a group who can help me whith this,but...what bothers me is, how can I put my song here in the site?You don't need to anwer me, because I'll search for the answer:razz:.By the way ,thanks for encourage me you guys ,so thats it ,I'll make a song myself :-P