Grammar Ninja

KWarp

EDIT: I've put the software on my website and started an online message board. If you know any teachers or English majors that might like creating sentences for Grammar Ninja, please contact them. I'm starting to feel like no one cares. :?

Grammar Ninja is a flash game I designed months ago for a school project. The game is back with new functionality: You can now create your own sentences.

gnscho6.png

I started work on sentence creation functionality in response teacher requests over the past few months. Last month, I discovered importing XML data could make custom sentences possible and got to work. The software is essentially done, but is untested. You can download the file (OSX and Windows) by clicking here. Feedback concerning errors, usability, and anything I didn't consider would be greatly appreciated.

I still have a couple things to do:

1) I’m looking for an End-User License Agreement to include in the ReadMe document (ie “You can use this game for non-commercial purposes and this software comes with no warranty of any kind”).

2) I am also considering which free message board service to establish a community on (ProBoards.com or Jconserv.net or a better alternative if available). This game really needs a community of users trading sentences online to be successful.

24 hrs an no meaningful feedback? I must be doing something wrong...

Wow, KWarp, it's been a while since you last showed this. I thought you were done with it already.

I though so too, but as the months went by, I constantly received emails from teachers asking for a way to make their own sentences. It has taken a long time to happen, but I finally fulfilled their request.

1. What the hell is this.

A popular flash game.

2. Do I have any use for it.

Only if:

-You are a teacher

-You want to butcher the english language :twisted: