Assassin's Creed

Strike911

Does anybody know what song they used in the early trailers. OR if it's in the game at any point? The one that sounds mildly middle eastern, with the lyrics "I'm gonna die in a place that don't know my name".

That song is rad, & i want it, but have no idea if it's on itunes or anything like that. Which bugs me. Cause it's awesome. Anybody know?

EDIT: haha, middlee

Does anybody know what song they used in the early trailers. OR if it's in the game at any point? The one that sounds mildly middlee eastern, with the lyrics "I'm gonna die in a place that don't know my name".

That song is rad, & i want it, but have no idea if it's on itunes or anything like that. Which bugs me. Cause it's awesome. Anybody know?

Lonely Soul by Unkle

• 2 months later...

So...

If I had known this was gonna be a trilogy then I definitely would not have started playing.

Decent game, wish it had more content to go with the enormous gameplay areas.

Anyone else kinda miffed about the ending?

It only sucked because I had to go to a FAQ just to understand what the hell happened.

It ended kinda like an episode of lost... ><;

So...

If I had known this was gonna be a trilogy then I definitely would not have started playing.

Decent game, wish it had more content to go with the enormous gameplay areas.

Anyone else kinda miffed about the ending?

It only sucked because I had to go to a FAQ just to understand what the hell happened.

It ended kinda like an episode of lost... ><;

Not at all. The ending was the best freaking part of the entire game. I, too, am disappointed that it's a trilogy because I want closure NOW.

Not at all. The ending was the best freaking part of the entire game. I, too, am disappointed that it's a trilogy because I want closure NOW.

I'm not saying the ending was bad, it just kinda came to a sudden halt.

The period piece ended smoothly; the present ended with a cliff hanger.

I would kinda like a $60 experience to be conclusive...