Zelda's Lullaby (piano)

Radiowar

11/29 - here is an update

lullaby (take two)

not a perfect performance, too lazy to edit anything. still not 100% where i want to take the arrangement though. I feel like the theme introduced in the beginning occurs too often through the piece unchanged. either way I'm hoping to get this done as quickly as possible to take advantage of the queue while it's still short :P

11/24 - I was sitting at the piano and just sort of came up with this. Not fully developed yet, but the main ideas are there. This is sort of inspired by Stephen Moccio's solo piano stuff I think. Sorry about the quality, I had my laptop with me so I recorded it through the built in microphone.

lullaby

Nice beginning, this has got some nice flava to it! :-D

There are some bckground noises which im not too sure if they are on purpose or not.

Man, this is really sweet. Plus, it sounds like... A REAL PIANO? WHOA.. that's odd these days.

Well, my only advise as a piano player is for you to.... buy a better microphone! LOL . Really, that's the only flaw here.

keep rocking, mate! :-)

Very nice! I also could hear something in the background (metronome maybe?) but I really like it, some of the progressions fuxed with my perceptions of how the song would traditionally be played but I like it that way. It could obviously use some length, but keep at it, it really is an excellent start, with not much of anything to complain about!

here is an update

lullaby (take two)

not a perfect performance, too lazy to edit anything. still not 100% where i want to take the arrangement though. I feel like the theme introduced in the beginning occurs too often through the piece unchanged. either way I'm hoping to get this done as quickly as possible to take advantage of the queue while it's still short :P

Like was said before, keep the feel of this song, but I think it couldn't hurt to speed things up and get a bit more vigorous...

I'd suggest at 1:23 when you reintroduce that progression, do one chord like that and then go up and down the scale some with the rest, vary things up... It would still count as a lullaby to me w/e...

Try to think of where you want to take this, I'd love some more interesting key changes etc...

Anyway, good luck! This is very touching so far.