SD3 - Beastmen Theme

Sinewav

LINK:preWIP 1

This really is more of a pre-WIP than anything... I just threw a MIDI file together in the last hour to get a feel for how the final version it might sound. The final version will be all/mostly live instruments + me rocking out with some original lyrics. Since I suck at live recording, this is going to be a collaboration. Currently Sixto has first dibs.

Mostly the reason for posting this is to show off my sexy fake-guitar solo programming skillz. :-)

Also, check out my WIP for the Christmas project (this one actually could use some advice). LINK: God Bless Ye Merry Gentlemen

definitely going to rock super hard when you get a hold of the live instruments, current version is real tight, very nice, but seems a little cheesy for some reason, heh. i'm looking forward to the finished version!

Is it the Percussive Monk Choir? Or is it the "HEAVYGUITAR" sample? :-)

Also, I'm available for guitars if something doesn't work out.

I shall keep that in mind, good sir.

I like this one much better than your GBYMGM mix. Keep working on both, especially this one in particular. I think its got alot of potential :). I think if you threw in some death metal hardcore style drum loops in there it could sounds pretty edgy and badass.