Double Trouble (Sewers from TMNT 3) Remix.

Minyobi

Okay folks, dust off that NES cartridge and button mash your way to the sewer stage (or just bootleg the damned game/song from somewhere) cause this bad boy just isn't going to work if you don't remember how the song goes.

This is a slowed down, synth for days rendition of "Double Trouble," a great song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3. This is one of the handfull of remixes I have done in barely two years of messing with music, and one of er...four or so songs that I have ever posted someplace.

Translated: Lords have mercy on my dinky work.

xqmy

So what is the damage? (Besides "it freaking sucked, get off the board.")

I kept waiting for something to happen, and I think you made me wait too long for too little. More energy, and get rid of the repetitive synth much sooner. When it, FINALLY, plays something else, it's cool, but in between, KILL IT!

Drums feel kind'a uneven. Using laptop speakers, I can't hear the kick, and am hearing way too much snare. More energy to the drums as well, you could change to a more intense drum progression towards the end, and then go back to the lame (albeit interesting) one you used throughout.

Tighten it up, and make it more exciting. Even out the drums and add depth. It's not bad. It's just not good. Yet.