Is it alright if I upload OC ReMix music onto my YouTube page?

Nicholestien

I already use them in my mario kart videos. I was wondering if I can upload them as they are and give credit to the ones that made it, the ones who made the original remix, and to oc remix, I'm not doing this so my youtube could get more hits, I'm doing this because i feel the need to show people, don't know why. just, tell me what you think about that for a second...

I already use them in my mario kart videos. I was wondering if I can upload them as they are and give credit to the ones that made it, the ones who made the original remix, and to oc remix, I'm not doing this so my youtube could get more hits, I'm doing this because i feel the need to show people, don't know why. just, tell me what you think about that for a second...

Yeah, that's fine as long as you follow the Content Policy. Terms of Use Section B is the most important information re: properly crediting the artists and site. Have at it.