The Music Software Deals thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread has turned into what essentially amounts to an off-site feed for vstbuzz.com. While deals are always appreciated, the forums aren't really the place to advertise your business if you aren't a posted remixer. @vstbuzz, if you're interested in discussing some kind of ad-buy with OC ReMix, we can look into that (send email to admin@ocremix.org); but simply updating the thread every week with the latest deal on your own website isn't what the forums are for.

Remember, threads on the forums should not be feeds for off-site content.

As far as I see it, this thread should house deals on music software that people from the community have experience with and believe in; it should be a thread where people can go and find deals that they can trust are really worth their money. There needs to be a recommendation component to the deals being posted. I'm not really seeing that from vstbuzz's weekly posts beyond salesmanship and ad-copy.

I'm going to close this up and start a fresh thread. It'll essentially be the same thing with a couple of ground rules in the first post.