• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 champ the hippie

champ the hippie

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

How does an album project become an official ocremix project? one has gotten started, and i just wanted to make sure our idea didn't conflict with another that's in the works somewhere or anything. we'd also like the file hosting help and publicity once it's ready, but i'm not sure how we get that. help?
Posted Image

#2 KyleJCrb

KyleJCrb

Shell Shocked Director, Around the World Co-Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,978 posts
  • LocationBuckeye, AZ

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

For becoming an official OCR project, this should tell you everything you need to know: http://ocremix.org/i...ject_Guidelines

As for potential conflicts, check this forum and this list and see if anyone has already started a project similar to yours.

Nitro Game Injection, Sundays 6PM ET & GameFuel: Listen on Arecibo Radio | Website | OCR Thread
Projects: VROOM! | TMNT IV: Shell Shocked | KNGI Project Forums | KNGI Records

#3 champ the hippie

champ the hippie

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

For becoming an official OCR project, this should tell you everything you need to know: http://ocremix.org/i...ject_Guidelines

As for potential conflicts, check this forum and this list and see if anyone has already started a project similar to yours.

thanks a bundle! do you happen to know off the top of your head if anyone's done a majora's mask project? or a musical project? cuz that's what we're working on
Posted Image

#4 Rozovian

Rozovian

Workshop Moderator, Songs of Light and Darkness Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,000 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

thanks a bundle! do you happen to know off the top of your head if anyone's done a majora's mask project? or a musical project? cuz that's what we're working on

You're already on MangaMan's project. There's another one by Miguel Bulteau / berlioz. They know of each other. Neither is finished.

Stuff in R&C is easy to check, so I would expect project leaders are aware if there's any new project based on the same game(s) they're working on.

Can't say about musicals, but in 30 albums ocr hasn't had that many vocal tracks at all, so I wouldn't expect a lot of them. Between available games and the number of music directions to take with a project, I think you guys won't be stepping on any toes.

Also, vgmdb doesn't list any fanmade albums of mm.

So don't worry about it. :D

#5 Darangen

Darangen

Robo (+700)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

A musical is an interesting idea. Kudos!
When women ask for your opinion, they don't want to hear your opinion, they want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice.
Posted Image

#6 champ the hippie

champ the hippie

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

A musical is an interesting idea. Kudos!

well, thanks! but it wasn't my idea. gotta give mangaman credit for this one, but i'm helpin give it wheels. interested? we could use some experienced help!

if so, http://ocremix.org/f...ed=1#post849357 :-D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums