YouTube Playlists

Hey there—just a quick thought about the YouTube page. I haven't much time to discuss it or consider the options right at the moment, so pardon my shortness and whatnot, but I'm just throwing the idea out there of having playlists on for specific games and/or franchises. It would make finding related stuff a lot easier.

Thoughts?

YouTube playlists are easier with autoplay and with the fact that you don't have to keep clicking back and forth between lists and links.

Besides, album playlists are great, but it's also nice to just hear the songs from a whole game. Nobody's done an album from the original Super Mario Bros., but don't you think it would be nice to have one clean place to listen to every SMB remix without having to wait between the songs?

YouTube playlists are easier with autoplay and with the fact that you don't have to keep clicking back and forth between lists and links.

Besides, album playlists are great, but it's also nice to just hear the songs from a whole game. Nobody's done an album from the original Super Mario Bros., but don't you think it would be nice to have one clean place to listen to every SMB remix without having to wait between the songs?

YouTube ShmouTube. YouTube is meant for videos.

Sure, half the viewers just go and listen to music, but that's sorta pointless. It's not meant for that.

lol

YouTube ShmouTube. YouTube is meant for videos.

Sure, half the viewers just go and listen to music, but that's sorta pointless. It's not meant for that.

lol

It's not pointless when it's a more efficient way to listen. I may not have all 2500 OCReMixes currently out, but suddenly may get the urge to listen to every track related to Final Fantasy IV, with a playlist I could just click play all and not have to worry about downloads and the like.