MEETUP: Winnipeg, Manitoba

WesPip

Oh which reminds me, if anybody wants to buy a copy of my debut album "Act 1" (http://www.djsbx.com/act1.html) for details.

I'll make up a few and bring em ^_^

I'd probly buy one blindly, if for no other reason than I like to support independents.

Also: for bars, The Kingshead is downtown, pretty central, and has EXCELLENT music sunday nights. a good bet.

I meant to mention the Kingshead earlier when we were talking. We usually wander over there after Bailey's, 'cause it's one of the few good bars in the city, from what I've seen. It's only like, a 5 minute walk, so long as you don't get lost [which we did on the first B->K trip we made].

But yeah, for anyone over 18 [which I'm sure most of you are], I'd be plenty willing to drink with you guys, assuming you don't suck, WHICH YOU PRESUMABLY DON'T.

Yeah. :P

Sorry WesPip, but it seems like Winnipeg is just too Canadian for a meetup! Fargo is only half Canadian like, so it's more ideal, except for there being nothing to do here (no more arcades, except for my basement).

If you do end up having a meetup there though I hope it goes well. Not really worth having a meetup here anymore since Beatdrop was gay and moved to Hawaii to work on his tan lines.

• 2 weeks later...