Beardless

FL studio help with electro music-ish?

5 posts in this topic

So I tried googling and youtubing some stuff and I couldn't figure out the exact instrument or sound that this song makes:

AND

The very first note in this:

If anyone could direct me or help me find this in FL studio 12, I would much appreciate it! I'm really new to this but i'm hell bent on making a remix or at least something that comes from this series because I see a pitiful amount of remixes for this spin off series T^T Why gods why!?

3 hours ago, Beardless said:

i'm hell bent on making a remix or at least something that comes from this series because I see a pitiful amount of remixes for this spin off series T^T Why gods why!?

Go for it! Underrated series, especially music-wise.

Nabeel is correct, you are looking for a standard square wave.  Here is an article that shows how to create such a sound in FL Studio:  http://howtomakeelectronicmusic.com/how-to-create-a-portamento-square-wave-lead-sound

There are also VSTs such as Peach ( http://www.tweakbench.com/peach ), which specifically emulate the exact square, pulse, and other waves from vintage video game sound chips.

I love you all, and i'm all gay for you. See!! I'm glad i'm not the only one who agrees that this series was underrated af. Thank you so much!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!