OCR00715 - *YES* Tales of Phantasia 'Journey to Thor' *FT*

Disco Dan

Ok, so I was talking to this fool named "Carbunk1e" (yeah that's a one, not an ell) and he's like "I submitted this shit back in april and I never hear a word from any of y'all bitches" and I'm like "Shoo, foo, you trippin" and he was like "nah, it ain't like that yo" and I'm like "Well shit n**** 'at ain't MY fault" and he's like "well how 'bout you represent a brotha and make sure this shit don't happen twice, a'ight?" and I'm all like sweatin now 'cause the brotha's trippin an' I'm like "shit, it ain't no thang, I got it covah'd. We coo?" and he's like, all tryin ta pretend he wasn't just 'bout to cap ma ass and he goes "Yeah... we coo."

So yeah that was sort of paraphrased, but this is the song he was talking about. LET THE TRIAL BEGIN!

Though... really... "THIS IS A MOCKERY OF JUSTICE!"

Remix title: Journey to Thor

Game title: Tales of Phantasia

Remix0r: DJ Carbunk1e

E-mail: XAL3PH@yahoo.com

DC

This definitely has atmosphere! Just a personal thing here, but I think some of the instruments could have done with some more reverb, especially the staccato stuff. I like the choir voices, it really adds to the mix.

Some of the drum sounds weren't 'sharp' enough, the snare sounds seemed to be muddy with the hats at times. Apart from that, I believe this piece achieves it's purpose.

YES.