Drumstep break with default FL synth GMS

Phonetic Hero

I thought about posting in the Help/Newbies thread, but this isn't exactly a how-to or anything. It IS made almost entirely with the FL 11 default synth GMS (except for the strings, drums, and choir pad). Seriously, this synth is so versatile and awesome for a default, I've been playing with it ever since I discovered it by poking around the demo project by The Flashbulb. I'd always thought I'd need to buy some high end shit to make something really cool as far as EDM goes, so I thought I'd share this in case anyone else held the same misconception :) If you have FL 11, it's free! If you're an FL user and don't have 11, the upgrade is free, and then you'll have it! If you're not an FL user, I can't help you </3

GMS!!

I hope this is helpful. If you have any questions, let me know!

SeamlessR uses a lot of FL synths for electro house and complextro. I've never used GMS. I just took a look at it right now and I'm not really sure what it is, so I'll probably give it a shot tomorrow or something. I knew someone who made electronic music with just the 3xOsc. She may have used other stuff for the drums and such, but I don't really know. Back in 2009, I had heard of of the DAW, and I remember reading a lot of bad things about it. I don't think it's the synths themselves per se, but that most new users just stick with preset sounds rather than trying to make something else out of them. That was one of the issues, there were some others that I don't really care to mention. This DAW can't be as bad as some say it is. A lot of familiar EDM artists use it, and I don't think they would be if it sucked.