Fox News, Mass Effect, and Retaliation

MisterBiggler

Wow, that Cooper lady really needs to learn to how to have a proper conversation on live television. I wanted to break my monitor while watching that. There is worse stuff on television and the internet. Why blame videogames? Because they are an easy target. Most children play videogames. I could rant and rant, but I can't put it down more simpler as parents need to control what their children play and watch on television. Show your responsible by checking the rating and/or doing research prior to purchase.

As sad as it is, you guys who say 'nobody watches Fox News' is wrong. Because their network pulls in some monstrous ratings at times.

The truth is, we have a culture of ignorance with a lot of Republicans. Now, I hate hardcore Democrats too, but Republicans simply scare me. Absolutely scares me with how they use ignorance as a literal weapon.

INDEPENDENTS UNITE!

No well educated person watches Fox News. Ignorant, biased, conservative hypocrites watch Fox News.