Please check out my band

Hey everyone. How are you all? Some of you may know my friend who goes by the name of "Cerrax". He did a Shadow of the Colussus remix for this site. Anyhow, we work together to make music under the name "Immutable System". Our music is not easy to describe. It's techno/industrial/orchestral/whatever the hell we want. Lol. Well please share your feelings about the music. Feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

Our myspace

http://myspace.com/immutablesystem

What song didn't you like the vocals in? Most people seem to like the ones in Midnight Express. I kind of figured I'd get a lot of crap because I don't have a soaring post count. And in reply to "The Damned", if you don't believe me that he's in the group or something like that, just look at the pics on myspace and look under the band info. He's cleary in there. I'm talking about this on here because he's been very busy with work and such lately and doesn't have time to get on here. I'm pretty much speaking on his behalf. Don't be haters people. I was hoping I wouldn't get flamed for this topic but maybe I will. Whatever. I'm not exactly in the mood for pissy elitist bullshit. I am just kindly asking some open minded people to check out our stuff. Thanks again

You guys got some pretty cool stuff. The instrumental work in your songs is really nice. I love the part of Snowstorms at 2:30. The vocals are'nt perfect, but their decent enough. The main problem that I find with them is that they are hard to hear sometimes, like they are being covered up by everything else. Other than that, pretty hot.