Your Music on YouTube? (Original or Covers)

If this isn't the right place, then mods, fell free to move it or lock it, whatever.

Do you have any original music, covers, or arragements you have done on YouTube? Post them here!

*My Covers*

Final Fantasy IV- "Theme of Love" (Violin)- http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjF_AxQ5lkw (Granted it's not a true remix, and it really more of a cover than anything eles, so don't expect this to be on OC Remix anytime soon)

Sailor Moon- Hotaru's/ Sailor Saturn's Theme- http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKKDp9jVK_s

Yeah . . .I only have two covers uploaded on YouTube so far. I was going to upload my cover of Megadeth's "Set Me Free"- Vocals on Violin but my High Speed Internet is horrible! (It's fast, but it keep on disconnecting randomly.)

In before Shnabubula

Something tells me, I'm gonna get flame, right? I can take it.

To Gollgagh- Yes, true, but damn dude! Like I say, the covers aren't OC Remix worthy, so don't expect anything to be so "perfect". Even if I have ten years of experince, I still have lots to learn. Not trying to make any excuses for my mistakes or anything like that but still.

Well, I was partly joshing him (I guess I didn't reach critical sarcasm mass). But still, I have ten-ish years of experience and learning to bend your wrist as you bow is one of the basic tenants of playing a "bowed" instrument. Even my 9 year old sister knows this.

Kudos for having the balls to put your stuff up, though.

(I need to bust out my violin now)

I checked his profile and it says

Not a typo. Although even so, there are no majors in high school...

Yes, true. However, my school is a visual and performing arts high school, and they consider our visual/performing arts "Majors". Welcome to the confusing world of the St. Louis Public Schools system.

But hey, at least you guys are being honest about my playing. (Somewhat.)

Like I have say- Even if I have ten years of experince, and even if I'm "good" I still have lot to learn. Hell, in my second video (If you the webpage) I admit I made a few mistakes!

Well, this has gone on long enough and I do not want this to be some sort of flame war because of my skill level. (Not saying it will.)

Well, I was partly joshing him (I guess I didn't reach critical sarcasm mass). But still, I have ten-ish years of experience and learning to bend your wrist as you bow is one of the basic tenants of playing a "bowed" instrument. Even my 9 year old sister knows this.

Kudos for having the balls to put your stuff up, though.

(I need to bust out my violin now)

Heh, yeah! Something I had forgotten about, bending the wrist! I think I'm going to shadow bow while bending my wrist! I'm used to bowing using my elbow, but now, that is a bit bad. Thanks for the advice!

Speaking of having the balls- Yeah. It did took some courage, because too many thoughts were goign through my head such as "Don't upload this shit!" and "You suck! Nobody will watch this video" and "Send that one OC Remix mod five dollars".