I have 1 unread PM, but I can't find it.

Hausdog

good work taking the time to compile all the links

we now recognize how worked up you are about his apparently traumatizing controversy

please take a deep breath, it'll be okay

Seriously now. How many noobs are going to be posting in this thread. At least two without a title and then more with a very recent join date. Jeez I'm glad I don't post here much anymore.

Edit: That's dumb of me to say. It wouldn't be so bad if any of those members had read the other four/five threads about this and didn't sound so pretentious or lost.

Seriously now. How many noobs are going to be posting in this thread. At least two without a title and then more with a very recent join date. Jeez I'm glad I don't post here much anymore.

Edit: That's dumb of me to say. It wouldn't be so bad if any of those members had read the other four/five threads about this and didn't sound so pretentious or lost.

Sorry I'm such a noob and that my computer is so slow that it would take at least an hour to read through the other threads, oh great and mighty mastah! :<