Super Mario Galaxy - Teresa Race

Tex

First of all, thank you SO much, I was looking for this song for a while and I had no idea what it was called until now! And I have it now too, yay.

As for your remix, I like what you're doing with the melody but the piece feels really empty, there should be some more stuff happening in the background (even for a mellow piece). Plus, while I see you added some nice original 'spinoffs' from the theme occasionally, I think its just a little too close to the source.

Keep it up though, you have a cool start.

The intrument you are using sounds ace, but ir definatly needs accompanyment I think. Also it seems that rather than upgrading it it looks like u took the best part of the tune out and downgraded it :P

its also very hard to make an almost perfect tune better (all the tracks from galaxy are pretty awsome) unless you completely change the feel of it ( and in most cases masacre the source hehe ^-^; )

Well either way reguardless of that it still sounded good mate, some serious potential, keep that square coming! ^-^

(also sorry if this sounded too critical, i really did like it :P)