Pownce allows MP3 Uploads (great for sharing wips)

I dunno if anyone else uses it, but I like to use Pownce (instead of Twitter) for my microblogging purposes. I don't use it as often as I should (though I'm going to try to start using it more), but I figured I'd let you guys know that they recently increased their filesize upload limit to 100MB. You can upload MP3s too and set it up so people can only stream, or friends can download the file. It's pretty good for WIPs and stuff.

In any case, this isn't a bad way of getting me or other people to listen to your WIP. If you add me on Pownce, you can send me a message with the WIP embedded right there in a flash player. Pretty useful.

I dunno if anyone else uses it, but I like to use Pownce (instead of Twitter) for my microblogging purposes. I don't use it as often as I should (though I'm going to try to start using it more), but I figured I'd let you guys know that they recently increased their filesize upload limit to 100MB. You can upload MP3s too and set it up so people can only stream, or friends can download the file. It's pretty good for WIPs and stuff.

In any case, this isn't a bad way of getting me or other people to listen to your WIP. If you add me on Pownce, you can send me a message with the WIP embedded right there in a flash player. Pretty useful.

So if I went through the process of doing this, what do you suppose my odds are that the WIP will be listened to and helpfully critiqued? Its been my unfortunate experience that WIP promises go unfilfilled, and if I'm lucky enough to get a response, it clearly wasn't worth the months of waiting and prodding, thus discouraging progress and remixing altogether.