Dynamic VG: Arrangement Community Blog

Dyne

I just recently started a blog about the arrangement community and video games in general. I wanted to share it with everyone so that I could help keep people informed about events, news, and upcoming games. I hope everyone enjoys what I'm writing about, and that if you have any questions, comments, or article ideas, that you contact me here on the OverClocked Remix forums.

Because I am one person, there is a limit to what I'm able to report on at any one given moment, so I'll try my best to get the good stuff for you, but if there's something I miss that will impact the community in any way, please feel free to message me about it.

To read the blog, please go here.

Enjoy!

Well, Will could always join VGF. Anybody that's passionate about VGM can always join. But no hate if he wants to fly solo. BTW, my thunder is not moldy or mouldy.

As for the blog, "IRL" has been killing me lately. I can't wait to get back into things like VGF and the panel, but this has definitely been the most trying time yet in terms of having any time for the site.

Well, Will could always join VGF. Anybody that's passionate about VGM can always join. But no hate if he wants to fly solo. BTW, my thunder is not moldy or mouldy.

As for the blog, "IRL" has been killing me lately. I can't wait to get back into things like VGF and the panel, but this has definitely been the most trying time yet in terms of having any time for the site.

I'm basically down for whatever I can do to bring more to the community. That's my number one goal and priority in creating the blog that I'm currently writing for. Heck, I wouldn't mind submitting an article for VGF now and again, it would truly be an honor.