Qwak Intro Remix

Mordi

The intro is pretty repetitive. It started and I got into the beat, but it didn't hold my interest until the other stuff came in. Particularly, at 0:30, it seems you thought changing the drums around would be good, but I'm asking for a little more of a change.

At around the 2 minute mark, I can hear the main instrument, and this instrument in the background that sounds a bit alike. Too much alike. I realize they're playing together to whole song, but that's when it really got to me.

An overall enjoyable piece. I've never heard the original, but there were some definitely good moments arrangement-wise (although, I can't speak for originality).

• 2 weeks later...

Source here, supposedly. Bears no resemblance, so I'm either source-deaf (has happened before), there's a case of mislabeling, or you've got the tracks confused, Mordi. At least you have a link to music from the game, so pick the one this is if it's mistakened for another.

Technically, this remix isn't bad. It repetitive throughout, it wouldn't hurt being shortened or getting an extra spin on the lead melody, perhaps along some other chords. I don't think it'd make it on OCR otherwise.