OCR01727 - Mega Man X3 "Revolutions"

djpretzel

fantastic beatdrop. How did you do the audio editing on the piano part in the beginning-between the chopping and the pitch raising? I really really liked that part specifically.

I've been listening to this a lot lately. Fantastic!

I'm in agreement here. I was blown away by the intro, and the level of fidelity these mixers are attaining to is get to by really incredible.

Still listen to this one all the time.

Outstanding arrangement.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yow, this is hot! It's a well-oiled machine, and that oil is aflame and burning with a heat that could melt diamond.

It's intense and perfectly executed. Even though the melody didn't shine as brightly as I usually prefer, a few seconds of listening and I completely forget. Dripping from every pore with professionalism and downright asskickery. This is one you can just sit back and experience; there's no point thinking about it. Over-analysing something this good would be an impractical, non-productive waste of everyone's time. Beatdrop just keeps getting better.

• 6 months later...
Yow, this is hot! It's a well-oiled machine, and that oil is aflame and burning with a heat that could melt diamond.

:3 LoL. I agree that this is some real smoothly oiled electronica and it's really cool.

The intro is also awesome. It starts off hollow and fills itself in like a time lapse photography of a painter starting with a blank canvass.

Texturally, this is very interesting; it just feels so continuous and solidified. Even while listening to a transition between sections, they don't seem like transitions, which is weird. As far as soundscapes, this does an whole lot while within extreme limits and that's pretty impressive.

All in all, this is a really incredible mix that shouldn't be mixed.

• 11 months later...

Interesting piece, starts off slow and calmish, then hits a good beat around 1:00. Gets really crazy around 2:00 and yet mostly it seems spread out enough to overwhelm and congest everything. The pacing is great and those winding electronics booms in right after 3:00 and good lead up to a finish around the 4;00's. This ReMix is great and brings in great stuff around every minute so that it doesn't become the stale type of electronic. Awesome.

• 3 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01727 - Mega Man X3 "Revolutions"